Hello Dance Family,
Terry and I wish to let you know, that with deep regrets we are canceling ThreeDiamondDanceSport for 2020.
Due to the unprecedented circumstances and situations in our country, we are very concerned about the health and wellbeing of you the dancers, teacher, officials, spectators and ourselves, therefore we have chosen not to proceed with our competition this year.
We remain hopeful and positive that the situation will be resolved in 2021 and we plan to hold ThreeDiamondDanceSport at that time on June 6th.
If you have made hotel reservation please call the hotel diretly to cancel.
Stay safe and healthy. We will get through this and be stronger.
Thank you for all your support and wonderful email.
Rozana & Terry